Skin Tag RemovalFast Track Removal of Unsightly Blemishes
- Removal Not Readily Available on NHS
- 9 out 10 patients say their Self-Confidence Returns after operation
- Skin Tag procedure is very quick and relatively painless
Skin Tag ExcisionLocal anaesthetic minor surgery
- Quick, painless procedure
- Immediate satisfaction
- Proven results
- Small fast fading scar
CryotherapySkin Tags Frozen and removed
- Unsightly blemishes gone for good
- Small chill- painless removal
- Regularly performed by specialist
- Discover confidence in your skin
Skin Tags removed either by:
- Skin tags can easily be burnt or frozen off using liquid Nitrogen.
- They can also be removed with a small surgical procedure under local anaesthetic.
Your Skin Tag Consultation
Your consultant will perform a thorough check of your skin tags, advising on which method of removal treatment is required.
He will discuss any specific concerns and questions about the different methods of treatment.
The size and location of the tag will help determine the best removal method.
Skin Tag Removal Prices
- The initial fee for the consultation with our Consultant Dermatologist is £140.
- The removal of skin tags can cost anything between £60 or £200 depending on the number of skin tags to be removed, their location.
The exact price for your treatment will be confirmed during your consultation.
What Are Skin Tags?
Skin tags are small, soft, skin-coloured growths that hang off the skin and look a bit like warts.
Usually found on the neck, armpits, around the groin, or under the breasts, they are very common.
Skin tags are harmless, don’t usually cause pain or discomfort and can vary in colour and size – from a few millimetres up to 5cm wide.
Skin tag removal is regarded as cosmetic surgery, which is rarely available through the NHS
Most NHS services now see the removal of Skin Tags as a ‘Procedure of Limited Clinical Value’
Book Your Skin Tag Removal Today
It’s easy to book a consultation with our dermatologist, choose to fill in the contact form, email your enquiry firstname.lastname@example.org or call our reception team on 0333 9000 010. Summerfield Healthcare’s medical reception team are specially trained to deal with all enquiries in a professional, prompt & private manner.
Premium Affordable Healthcare
Summerfield Healthcare private medical centres are conveniently located & always administer an outstanding standard of patient care.
"Being a self-employed tutor means I can't wait to see a Doctor.
Thankfully with Summerfield Healthcare I was able to see a GP the same day.
I used to think that private healthcare was for the privileged few. Now it's essential for the self-employed."Pippa Cox
Contact Summerfield Healthcare
Summerfield Healthcare is regulated by the CQC
Our bookings team are available between 8.00am-6.00pm Monday to Friday and 9.00am-3.00pm Saturdays.