Private PrescriptionsOften Better Value than NHS Medication
- Fast, Affordable Private Prescriptions at Summerfield Healthcare
- Same Day Prescriptions Sent To Your Nearest Pharamcy
- Our Service Is Quicker Than Your NHS GP Surgery
- Book A Consultation Now And Receive Your First Prescription Free
Private Prescriptions at Summerfield Healthcare
As with any established private GP practice, Summerfield Healthcare is able to provide private prescriptions.
Private prescriptions and Medication
When you require a prescription for your particular medical condition simply call Summerfield Healthcare and request a new prescription over the phone, after a quick telephone review of your symptoms we will send your prescription to your local pharmacy for you to collect.
Prescriptions available for:
- Conditions diagnosed or confirmed by one of our GPs
- If you have run out of your usual repeat prescription
- Forgotten or lost tablets, inhalers and other medicines
- Contraception and emergency contraception
- Medication not available on the NHS
Summerfield Healthcare will provide repeat prescriptions for regular patients who have previously seen one of our GPs and an agreement has been made to put medication/prescription on repeat.
This makes it even more convenient for patients who have busy lives. You just need to contact Summerfield Healthcare, put in your repeat request and we organise this for you. The GP will agree a duration for the repeat prescription/medication before a medication review appointment is required.
Contact Us Now For Your Same Day Prescription
Arranging your private prescription is simple, choose to fill in the contact form, email your enquiry email@example.com or call our reception team on 0333 9000 010. Summerfield Healthcare’s medical reception team are specially trained to deal with all enquiries in a professional, prompt & private manner.
Premium Affordable Healthcare
Summerfield Healthcare private medical centres are conveniently located & always administer an outstanding standard of patient care.
"Being a self-employed tutor means I can't wait to see a Doctor.
Thankfully with Summerfield Healthcare I was able to see a Doctor swiftly.
I used to think that private healthcare was for the privileged few. Now it's essential for the self-employed."Pippa Cox