£99 Private Health ScreeningExtensive Medical Assessment Tailored To You
- Full check up including peak flow, ECG and cardiovascular assessment
- Providing reassurance and highlighting potential health risk
- Time to discuss your results with experienced nursing team
- Fast track referrals to specialists when needed
- You pay for a yearly check up for your car, why not for yourself?
Reliable, Efficient Health Screening
It is vitally important that you have an annual health screening to help you spot early signs of any illnesses, or provide reassurance.
Your health is something that many people are guilty of neglecting and a health screening service is not readily available on the NHS.
You can develop a range of complications at any age and often serious problems such as type 2 diabetes and heart disease pose a higher risk to those of us who are of a more mature age.
What’s Involved In Your Health Screening?
Your health screening is arranged at a time to suit you and for only £99 Summerfield Healthcare will provide the following checks at our Shrewsbury & Wolverhampton centres:
- Blood pressure- A simple test can check your blood pressure levels and highlight hypertension (elevated blood pressure) which can put a strain on your arteries and organs, leading to an increased risk of heart attacks/strokes.
- BMI- Your nurse will check your body mass index which indicates whether your weight is healthy and if you have excess waist fat. An unhealthy BMI can increase risk of type 2 diabetes and some cancers.
- ECG- A resting electrocardiogram checks your heart’s rhythm and electrical activity, detecting any possible heart conditions previously unknown.
- Cardiovascular Risk Assessment- As important as any clinical test, the assessment establishes risk factors for cardiovascular disease such as blood pressure, cholesterol levels, smoking status, family history, age and gender. The assessment not only calculates risk of cardiovascular disease within the next 10 years, but throughout your whole life time.
- Blood Glucose levels- Healthy blood sugar levels are crucial to lowering your risks of diabetes complications, the skin prick test will pinpoint your exact levels and identify risk of elevated blood glucose which can be problematic if at a high level for a long period of time.
- Lung function test- The peak flow check measures the speed of your breathing, your score can indicate narrow airways and potential lung problems such as asthma.
Following your health screening your nurse will provide results for each individual test, before giving you a detailed report which will allow further action to be taken where required, as well as reassurance and lifestyle advice.
A copy of your report is retained to compare results when you return for your next health screening.
Request a Call Back
“First class service and just what I needed. I could tell the nurse knew exactly what she was talking about and I left feeling reassured about my health and specifically my blood pressure which was a worry for me.
For £99 I am definitely going to make this an annual medical for me and my wife.”
Book Your Medical Today
Booking your £99 health screening is easy, choose to book online, email your enquiry firstname.lastname@example.org or call our reception team on 0333 9000 010. Summerfield Healthcare’s medical reception team are specially trained to deal with all enquiries in a professional, prompt & private manner.
Premium Affordable Healthcare
Summerfield Healthcare private medical centres are conveniently located & always administer an outstanding standard of patient care.
"Being a self-employed tutor means I can't wait to see a Doctor.
Thankfully with Summerfield Healthcare I was able to see a Doctor swiftly.
I used to think that private healthcare was for the privileged few. Now it's essential for the self-employed."Pippa Cox