BAAF Adult Health Report Medical Examination
- Our GP’s already review for selected foster agencies
- All you need is Access to Medical records
- Only £99 + VAT (Cheaper than non essential NHS GP Prices)
As part of the adoption and fostering process the prospective guardian must have a rudimentary medical. The majority of the adult health report is completed by you, the applicant however, section C must be completed by a GP who has access to your medical records.
What’s Involved in an Adult Health Report?
Part A is completed by the agency that is sponsoring you application.
Part B is completed by yourself and is a series of questions about your health, lifestyle and whether any of your family have a medical issues.
Part C is completed by the GP, this involves:
- Review of your medical records
- A Medical Examination including a BMI assesment (ideal BMI is below 30)
- Blood Pressure and Urine Analysis
- Muscular/Skeletal assessment
- Assessment of your general health and well being
How to Access Your Medical Records
- Contact or approach your GP Surgery
- Request your full medical records
- Collect the medical records from your GP Surgery
- Bring the records to your Adult Report Medical
Contact our private GP Today
To self-refer your application is easy, choose to fill in the contact form, email your enquiry email@example.com or call our reception team on 0333 9000 010. Summerfield Healthcare’s medical reception team are specially trained to deal with all enquiries in a professional, prompt & private manner.
Premium Affordable Healthcare
Summerfield Healthcare private medical centres are conveniently located & always administer an outstanding standard of patient care.